Worm Drive Hose Clamps
Price And Quantity
- Stainless Steel
Specification Of Worm Drive Hose Clamps:
- Worm drive hose clamp Available in stainless steel grade SS 304 , SS 202 , SS 202.
- Band Width 12.7,
- Band Thickness 0.60 & 0.70 .
- Sizes From Diameter 3/8 " Onwards
Features Of Worm Drive Hose Clamps:
- Made to BS: 5315/ IS 4762 KLAMPWEL stainless steel clamps are made as per BS: 5315 and/ IS 4762 are most suitable for the best engineering applications
- Stainless steel clamps provide high quality, corrosion resistance, high reliability and long life.
- Vibration proof quality by worm drive principle ensures retention of the pressure on the hose and so leakages of costly/dangerous fluids are avoided.
- High compatibility: multiples types of clamps adjust themselves on all required types of the hose and so more uniform distribution of pressure on clamping area of hose
- The smooth bottom surface does not wear the hose at the same time perforations on the band keeps the clamp intact at high pressures also.
- Withstands climatic variation: stainless steel clamps can withstand wide climatic variations without any change or distortion of shape or functionality of clamp
- Uniform radial distribution of pressure: KLAMPWEL clamps provide uniform 360° distribution of pressure on the clamping area of the hose and so ensures leak profuseness
- Alkali and acid resistant: SS 304 & SS 316 clamps can be used for general saltwater and chemicals application
- Unique one - piece housing: KLAMPWEL clamps feature unique, one-piece housing which gives extra strength than any other ordinary clamps
- 8 mm hexagonal screw has a screw driver slot which provides variety of tightening methods
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
2003 Bright, City of Joy, J.S.D. Road, Mulund West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400080, India